Among the new fitness gadgets are myriad movement assessment tools. Yet few measure up to their hype:
- Most are not evidence-based or reliably accurate.
- Almost all are missing actionable ways to apply the data and reap the benefits.
Fusionetics: The revolutionary exception. John Stewart, Sports Medicine Professional, can use our technology to assess human movement with unparalleled precision and speed. Within minutes, Fusionetics identifies:
- What muscles are overactive and underactive
- What needs strengthening and what needs lengthening
- Risks of injury and what will likely cause pain or soreness
The system then immediately generates a personalized, targeted program to help correct movement problems and imbalances before the primary workout regimen begins. The results are proven and substantial: improved performance, fewer injuries, and faster recovery.
Recovery and Injury Risk
Injury prevention and programs incorporating recovery strategies are more important for an athlete and non-athletes than ever before. Scores for systemic inflammation, injury risk, and sleep duration will further fine tune a sports performance plan to achieve the best results.
Hypervice Recovery tools set the standard for premium percussion, heating, cooling, and massage devices. Seriously strong, aesthetically sleek, and unbelievably quiet – it’s the added boost your muscles need.
- Accelerates warmup and recovery
- Improves range of motion and flexibility
- Reduces muscle soreness and stiffness
- Enhances muscle performance
- Air-release technology improves surface contact, surface area, and compression
- Reduces muscle, nerve, and joint pain
- Decreases swelling and blood flow
- Decreases muscle spasms
When it comes to a more effective warm up or recovery for a full body workout, the Normatec 2.0 Pulse Pro Full Body System reigns supreme. A combination of leg, arm, and hip attachments helps circulate oxygenated blood to all your extremities so you can skip the soreness and build muscle faster.
The Normatec 2.0 Pulse Pro Leg System uses compression and patented Pulse technology to flush out soreness and bring oxygenated blood to the part of the body furthest from the heart.
Normatec’s patented Pulse massage pattern employs three key techniques – pulsing, distal release, and gradients – to enhance blood flow and speed recovery.